RETRACTABLE IRON BOLLARDS
£1,428.00 ex VAT
Three styles of bollards, five different heights for frequent and quick access to protected or restricted areas.
- Supplied with full installation and maintenance instructions which must be carefully followed to ensure correct functioning and lifespan. Applied force of 20kg is required to retract the bollard.
- Painted after zinc anti-corrosion treatment in our RAL colours.
- Closing: with one turn of the key, the bollard rises and automatically locks into the raised position.
- Opening: turn the key and remove it, then apply vertical pressure to the dome of the bollard with the foot, until it locks automatically in the lowered position.
- Lock unit: made of stainless steel. The stainless steel lock protector is spring loaded and shields the mechanism from ingress of dirt. The standard lock supplied uses an 11 mm triangle key
- Made of Ø 460, 10 mm gauge steel.
- Galvanised & lacquered black. Fixed to the casing by four stainless steel Hex socket cap head screws (Ø 12 mm).
- Equipped with central and lateral guidance, the bollard is powered by a sealed gas piston, it slides vertically in the casing.
- External casing made of galvanised tube steel, with strong lifting eyelets for quick and easy installation.
|HAG 680 mm Ø 160 mm
|HAG 725 mm Ø 160 mm
|HS 605 mm Ø 220 mm
|HAG 515 mm Ø 270 mm
|HAG 605 mm Ø 220 mm
|HAG 705 mm Ø 160 mm