LOCKBLOCK® 21 SOCKET SYSTEM FOR Ø 76, Ø 90 AND Ø 114 mm STEEL BOLLARDS
£103.00 ex VAT
- To unlock: insert an 11 mm triangle key, rotate the bollard, then simply lift the bollard out of the Lockblock® 21. The bollard is lifted out in the upright position.
- To lock: insert the bollard and rotate without bending down.
- 100% galvanised with stainless steel internal mechanism for complete corrosion protection.
- Static galvanised lacquered central flush boss, ensuring no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel.
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand, gravel, etc., and can be removed for easy maintenance.
- The parts above ground level are lacquered in black.
- Installation directional indicator for use with chain posts.
- 180 mm of the bollards are set into the sockets.
|Lockblock® 21 for bollard Ø 76mm
|Lockblock® 21 for bollard Ø 90mm
|Lockblock® 21 for bollard Ø 114mm